Bali Island Hopper: 23 Sept 2018

Booked this trip today and did not see a thread about it on here nor did I see a group on Facebook, so figured I’d make 1. I’m a solo traveler from USA and am VERY excited about this trip! Anybody else going? If so, say hello and share where you are from. Happy planning and safe travels to all! :slightly_smiling_face:

So it’ll be just me then, eh? CooooOOOOoool… lmao :joy_cat:

I want to go also, how long are u going to stay?

i’m really squeezing this trip into my schedule bc i just really wanted to do it so i’m only doing 1 day in country before the topdeck trip and then i’ve gotta get back to real life. it’s bc i have trips planned in october and november so i gotta ration my vacation days hahaha i wish i was staying after for a week or so.

Hey there, I have just had a look at this tour, looks great! Need to escape the cold and head to some warmth! Also thinking about booking this one. Who else has booked or staying on afterwards?

Hey! A kind soul on the fb page told me that most folks chat via the topdeck app, not on here. So i got on the app and so far, 7 people from our trip have logged on the app. So idk the total # of folks booked, but 7 of us have the app haha. Unfortunately, I can’t stay on after (as i told someone above) and I’m only gonna be there 1 day before. But still super excited!

Thanks for your reply Monica :blush: I haven’t booked the tour yet just interested and need to do a little more research. Aw no worries, I did download the app but because I haven’t booked I can’t see the forums. Sounds good!