Average ages

Heya,[br]well i took a Globus tour once before with the parents and found that the youngest besides me was 45 years old , so i was just wondering what ages there generally are on a tour. If im 18 , am i better off doing a Contiki where there will be more people my age?[br]

i went on an edinburgh mini break at the end of may and most of the people on the bus were in their 20s. if u are into partying every night go contiki (from what friends who have done contiki tell me, also hear contiki is more about sexathon), if you want to party every so often do topdeck[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

Yeah i have heard that also. Im 32, and i feel comfortable i will fit in with the tour even though most will be younger. I suppose there will be some hell bent on partying, but i will be there for the sights and the history (and some partying!!)

Howdy,[br][br]Well I did took a Globus tour around Europe some time ago when I was in my 20’s, and did found that most of the people there where much older, although I still enjoyed it. I did took a Connections tour in New Zealand and Australia 2 years ago, and turned out to be great, and the people there were in their 20’s and 30’s…so no older falks there… Topdeck and Connections are supposed to be syster companies, so I imagine it will be the same thing. I did heard that Contiki was a a party bus, and I’ve never taken a trip with them, but they do have a reputation for that…I’m 31 and I’m not much of a party goer, so I think I would feel comfortable in taking this company than Contiki, since I’m assuming it would be the same as Connections. And then its up to each person to know what they want to do… so there will always be a group of people who want to party all the time no matter what tour company you get on… but then you are not required to join them either… I’ve found there’s all sorts of people in these tours.

i am 18… probably the youngen of the tour…but im sure i will still have loads of fun!!.. show the oldies how to party!! haha

Hey Guys,[br][br]My husband and I are what you would call “stuck in the middle” age group.(Too young for one tour company or to old for another) [br][br]We may be a little older but i bet we can party just as hard as you young ones! (thats a true kiwi attitude!) LOL[br][br][br][br][br][br][br]