Athens to London 29th July-24th August 2006

Anybody else doing the Athens to London Trip that starts in Athens on the 29th July and goes until the 24th of August 2006[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

hey[br]yea me and my mate jess are goin on that trip. are u looking forward to it???

G’day,[br]I think this tour is part of the the secound half of the Mega European that starts on the 7th July and ends on the 24th of August, but hey I could be wrong!

sure am lani. which part of nz are you and your friend from.[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

hey. me and my mate are from auckland. shes in oxford at the moment and im just outside of worcester

cool, i lived in new plymouth back in march and april 2002. then backpacked all across new zealand in december 03 and january 04.[br][br]oxford is a cool place, as i lived there awhile back before moving to near dover when i am now[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

Well if it is the one that forms part of the Mega European which leaves the UK 7 July and gets back the 24th August then I will be on the bus! :sunglasses:

yeh sparkley, its the same tour. man its only 3 months until I do the tour and looking forward to it already[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last

I would guess that the others are right … that this is the second half of the Mega European tour which starts 07/07 and finishes 24/08, so then COUNT ME IN! I be on the bus all the way around! Glad to see you’re all coming out of the woodwork now, we knew there were others out there somewhere!

sweet, i am only joining the tour from athens as i have to work up until the 25th of july[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last