Are there beds?

are there beds in all the accommodations for EUROCLUB tours? i wanna avoid bringing a sleeping bag… so bulky… :)[br][br]jose, european wonder july30-aug12

I havent been yet, but from what my friend (who just went) said. There are beds and matresses, but the sleeping bag was mainly used for warmth.[br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

thanks Amanda! that’s good to hear… it makes a lot of difference in your bag if you bring sleeping bag or not… Thanks!! :slight_smile: hope to bump into you in London or wherever…[br][br]Jose[br]European Wonder, july30-aug12[br]London, Jun28-Jul24[br]Holland, Jul25-Jul29[br]London, Aug12-Aug15

Definitely take a sleeping bag, I did a European wonder last year and I would have been buggered without it. In some of the chalets the blankets aren’t as nice as you would hope although I went at the end of the season.[br][br]Grand European Tour[br]August 25th 2009

hey i just did the european wonder tour. i just took a sleeping bag liner. at this time of the year a sleeping bag is too warm. i barly used my liner as everywhere we stayed provided sheets, pillows, blankets and duvets so i wouldnt say its necessary to take a sleeping bag.[br][br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

hey i just did the european wonder tour. i just took a sleeping bag liner. at this time of the year a sleeping bag is too warm. i barly used my liner as everywhere we stayed provided sheets, pillows, blankets and duvets so i wouldnt say its necessary to take a sleeping bag.[br][br][br][br]Loubelle[br][br]Generator Hostel 10th & 24th June[br]European Wonder 11th-24th June[br]

I was wondering, did anyone on Euroclub tours have any problems with bed bugs?? [br][br]I have a satin pillowcase and sleep sheet because i am totally terrified of any creepy crawlies on me while i sleep.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands