ANZAC Day 6 Day Patrol 21 April 11

Anyone else doing this tour???

I am and can’t wait. It will be my first time with a tour group. :slight_smile:

Woo hoo how exciting…looks like we will have 2 Amy’s on tour :slight_smile:

Im so scared about the uphill hike on Anzac Day, they reckon its a killer!!! Where abouts are you from?

Those doing tours in Turkey: Make sure you are not staying at the CANAK HOTEL. On my recent Topdeck Turkey tour, we stayed at this hotel and while I was in the elevator, it free-fell several floors and stopped with very hard impact. My back is injured and I am still receiving treatment, over a month later. Topdeck is aware of what happened, but I don’t know whether they have removed the hotel from their tours. I want to make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else. If you are staying at this hotel, for your safety, please do not use the elevator!!! Both Topdeck and the hotel say that recent inspections of the elevator could not find a reason for the incident, but this does not change the fact that it happened.

Hi guys. Yep a cousin and I are all booked on this tour…first time with topdeck and fully looking forward to it:) see you guys there!!

I am scared about the amount of walking, but hey what doesnt kill us will only make us stronger. I am from South Australia. I cant wait, its not coming quick enough. :slight_smile:

haha…i’m sure we’ll be fine…there’ll probably be a tonne of people doing the hike, so will by no means be a power walk i’d imagine:D We’re coming from NZ:-) hurry up april!!!

where are you from AmyH?

Myself and 2 of my friends are doing this tour too!
We are from Perth, Aus and cannot wait! We are also going to Greece and Egypt afterwards. Have been planning this trip since 2009, so it couldnt come sooner… See you guys there!

I’m doing the 6-dayer too and then Egypt Express from the 30th April, yay… did Topdeck’s Spirit of Europe in July/Aug this year and LOVED it and can’t wait for this.

Btw aimz39, great to see another South Aussie! :slight_smile:

Hi Katina once i finish the 6 day tour i am going on to do the eastern spirit and cant wait. It would be good to get to know you before i go as i am a solo traveller. You can contact me on amyvorwerk@hotmail.com

Hi girls,

Arrrggghhh sorry only just seen the replies to this thread! Im from Perth as well, hubby and I will be doing it :slight_smile: We did the Greek Island Hopper with Topdeck in May and it was Amazing!!!

We are moving to London in March, spending 3 months there (with our side trip to Istanbul ofcourse!) and then going to Greece for a month, Cyprus to party for 2 weeks then sailing around croatia. Then we go up to meet matesin Italy for 6 weeks with a side trip to Ibiza and then to Okt Fest with Topdeck as well, last 3 months are in Scotland. BRING IT ON!!!

Ive got last years trip notes for this tour if anyone wants me to email them? Feel free to add me on Facebook Amy Harrod (pic of hubby and I) and ive started a Facebook Anzac Day 6 day patrol page, hopefully we can get everyone on it and have a chat before we go!

xx

Hey guys!

If your on this tour then come join the facebook page :slight_smile:

I tried finding the Facebook page but it’s not coming up in searches!!! I’d love to join so we can all chat - can we have the link please? Thankyou! :smiley:

I hope this works:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_170574369640071&ap=1