ANZAC day 2010

hey everyone… just wondering if anyone has done a topdeck tour in turkey for anzac day and anyone who is already starting to think about going over next year. i have already done an egypt tour this year with topdeck and want to travel again! wood love to hear from you. [br][br]Ulmimate Egypt[br]25 Jan 09

My friend and I are looking at going to Gallipoli for ANZAC day next year - just waiting for new dates to come out. Will also head to Egypt after that for the Pyramids and Beaches tour.

[quote]Originally posted by Melnino[br]
My friend and I are looking at going to Gallipoli for ANZAC day next year - just waiting for new dates to come out. Will also head to Egypt after that for the Pyramids and Beaches tour.[br][/quote][br][br]April 25 ;)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hi Guys,[br][br]ANZAC 2010 Topdeck info should be available early August so please check the website around that time or e-mail me.[br][br]We are quite proud of our ANZAC trips - this is what we offer:[br] [br] - 30 years experience of taking tours to the Gallipoli service [br] - Services of an experienced English speaking Turkish Guide[br] - Variety of trips depending on how much time you have[br] - Supplied by our partners in Turkey, Indigo Travel, with whom Topdeck has had an association and friendship since 1979.[br] - Services of a fully qualified, European-trained Topdeck Trip Leader[br] - Comfortable 3* & 4* Star Hotels[br] - Istanbul accommodation located in the Sultanahmet area[br] - Transport in a comfortable, air-conditioned 5-star coach with DVD player[br] - All breakfasts & some dinners (depending on the trip)[br] - Fully guided tour of Gallipoli Battle site[br] - Orientation tour of Old Istanbul[br] - Commemorative T-shirt[br] - Longer trips available to see more of Turkey[br] - Pre & post trip accommodation in Istanbul[br][br]I hope this helps a bit towards making your decision. ;D[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita

Hello,[br][br]I did ANZAC day with topdeck this year…it was an unreal experience and I definetely recommend it! Topdeck groups got there early so we all had a good spot.[br][br]Our tour manager was great and we had an awesome group of people!

[quote]Originally posted by matt79[br]April 25 ;)[br][br][/quote][br][br]Ha ha - departure dates and tour lengths :slight_smile: