Anyone used or going to use ekit-free sim

Hey, just wondering if anyone has been on a trip and used the ekit free-sim thing. [br]Is it better to get one just in london or recommend taking this sim, i’d prefer not to use global roaming. [br][br]And in combination with that I guess that free online journal, has anyone used it?[br][br]I’m doing Grande European 28days - Starting 1 July. [br][br]Thankyou[br]Johan.

this is the link if you havn’t seen it:[br][br]http://www.topdeck.ekit.com/ekit/MobilePurchase/FreeSim

I am.[br][br]I received mine last week, testing it out tomorrow to see that is does work,lol.[br][br]Seems pretty good.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

Is anyone able to explain how this works? It would be a great help.[br][br]Followed that link and read around but still have a few queries suh as: Where do i get the reference name to login? And I my current phone is locked to optus - so i need to get a new one, should I get one from that website?[br][br]Thanks guys[br][br]Amanda[br][br]Eastern Spirit 12th August 2009[br]&[br]Roman Chariot 15th September 2009

Yeh, reference number should be somewhere in your booking details, ask your travel agent for it. [br][br]And then yeh you will have to unlock your phone, was reading SMH or something saying just when you somewhere in Asia, if your flight stops there, plenty of stores that can unlock it for about 80$ actually I think most phone companies you can call up and request it, but with varying costs.

My agent gave me a little card with the details on it, and also a free phone card.[br][br]You can get your phone unlocked anywhere, I know in AUS its about $80-90.[br][br]When you get the SIM it gives you all the numbers to dial etc.[br][br]But to get the free SIM, you have to recharge it. I put $20 US on it - $25.05 AUD. Call rates are cheap as.[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009