Anyone in London for a few days?

Hi Travellers ,

Im travelling solo and am wondering if there is anyone out there that is doing the same , Im here for a few days before i start my tour on the 1st of June ??

Let me know

Abbey

Hey abbey

I’m also travelling alone doing the mega tour on the 7th june. But I’m in London already let me know if you want to catch up when u get here.

Cheers
Arra :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve been here since the 15th and travelling alone waiting for my tour that starts on the 22nd. Let me know if you guys want to meet up!

Cheers,
Wilson.

Hi

There is a long thread about this already where many people have listed what dates they are going to be in London alone and everyone who has posted on there is also looking to meet up with others in London. The thread is called “Alone in London for 5 days” and if you do a search you should be able to find it.

Hope you find that helpful.

Kate

I will be in London from the 22nd - 26th June if anyone wants to meet up for a few days before my tour starts. Im travelling solo so it would be great to meet some new faces. Just let me know :slight_smile:

Hi,

Is anyone free on the 30th or 31st , Im free on both days with nothing really to do ?

Abbey

I’ll be getting in to London in the later afternoon on the 30th. I plan on going to Boots to pick up some toiletries and then hopefully a little sightseeing. Let me know if you’d like to get together and we can set something up.

Ok change of planned, Hated greece so i came back early

Arra and PegasusBicycle what days suit you best , are you staying in hostels ? Arra where are you staying ?

Let me know, im getting very home sick at the moment , would be good to see some australian faces .

Hey guys… I’m gonna be at the Clink hostel on the nights of the 30th and 31st if anyone would like to catch up. Just message me with your e-mail.

Hey Abbey

Im staying at Tooting, and anyday is fine I’m pretty much just chilling out and seeing as much of London til my tour starts on the 7th June.
Let me know what you would like to do and where you would like to meet up.

Arra

Hi there,

I’ll be arriving in the morning on the 30th so I have a few days free before I leave for my tour on the 2nd if anyone wants to kill some time. I don’t have any real plans just yet so just let me know what you want to do etc.

Scott

Hi ,

Laura ill be at the Clink on the same nights as you the 30th and 31st , What tour are you doing ? . What about Monday 30th ? Does that suit everyone ? Any Ideas about where to meet ?

I’ll be at the Clink on the 30th in the evening around 5 or 6. We could meet in front of the hostel and grab a meal or trip supplies at boots.

Ok well that sounds good to me , its better than eating by myself ! Does that suit everyone else ?
What time would we like to meet ?

Hi guys,

I’m in London at the moment. Moved from Australia on the working holiday visa. No luck with jobs yet so would be keen to meet up with ppl doing the same/similar and catch up to exchange travel plans etc.

Let’s meet at the clink 78 at 6:30 pm on Monday night (30th). Personal message me for my email address so we can get into detail.

Hi ,

I sent you all PM with details about Monday . Hope to see you all

Ab

Laura ,

I forgot to PM you , If you get this in time we will be downstairs of Clink 78 at 6.30 pm tonight (MON)

Sorry