Anyone going on Bravo Italia 7 -18 june 09

Hey my husband and i are going on this trip and were wanting to talk anyone else going? 8-)[br][br]Bravo Italia June 09

[quote]Originally posted by gogz[br]
Hey my husband and i are going on this trip and were wanting to talk anyone else going? 8-)[br][br]Bravo Italia June 09[br][/quote][br][br]Hi guys, I am going on the same Bravo Italia trip also. Doesn’t seem to be many other people on here talking about this particular one! Very much looking forward to it, have you managed to hear anything about any of it at all?

no havent herd from anyone:( we are getting very excited this is our first tour we do for our 6 week trip . We were actually doing contiki Simply Italy but they cancelled in us, Top deck came to Rescue:)[br][br]we are From NZ ages 24 & 25 !! what bout you?[br][br]Bravo Italia June 09

We are over on a 4 week trip and my partner is doing a contiki tour of Europe for the same amount of time as this tour.[br][br]I am in Australia and go over on the 30th via Brunei and arrive in London on the 2nd of June. I am 32, and can’t believe that it is finally so close now.

Hey we leave NZ on the 30th fly to Melbourne for 4 days to catch up with friends :)[br]so three more days of work …then bliss [br][br]Fly into rome sunday the 7th at 6.25am from hong knog really hoping we sleep on the plane so we can hit the ground running on Sunday !![br][br]How are you getting from the airport to Beethoven Hotel? i think we’ll get a taxi or maybe brave the train ha ha some how i think the latter will be too hard !! [br][br]Kylee :o)[br][br]Bravo Italia June 09