Anybody?

Surely someones on this one??

Surely someones on this one??

Hi Hannah. [br]Wat tour are you doing?[br][br]xx

Hi Guys, see another person. What tours are you guys doing? I’m hoping I will find someone on mine.:slight_smile:

Im on the Winter European Wonder 19th Nov. How bout you guys?

Im on the Winter European Wonder 19th Nov. How bout you guys?

Im on the European Getaway 16th Oct…[br]sorry your not with me… Hope you enjoy your tour!![br][br]xx

Sweet as, thank you, you to [br]have heaps of fun:)[br][br]I’m on the Discover Europe 26 days, 1st October[br][br]Andy

Hey there. I am just sorting out holidays from work but looks like this is the one i am doing.[br]Lyns xx

Hey Lyns. Which tour did you mean you were doing?

Hey Lyns. Which tour did you mean you were doing?

Hello Hannah im on this tour - Winter Euro Wonder on the 19th November. Look foward to seeing you there cant wait! Im off on my own.[br][br]SAF

Hey there… thats cool yeh im excited should be good. So where abouts are u from?

Hey there… thats cool yeh im excited should be good. So where abouts are u from?

Hi Hannah[br][br]Im from Cardiff in the UK.[br][br]I see that your from australia will be a long journey compared to my mine.[br][br]I gotta buy quite few things before i go, need to sort out passport to asap as its expired.[br][br][br]SAF

Hey oh right yeh sure is a long way… but im already travelling, doin a 3 month trip and the tour is pretty much my last thing before home. You on facebook or myspace or anythin?

Hey oh right yeh sure is a long way… but im already travelling, doin a 3 month trip and the tour is pretty much my last thing before home. You on facebook or myspace or anythin?

The 19th November. Not booked yet but will be soon. Where you from? I will be going on my own from Scotland, xx xx

I am heading back to Oz to work for a year in March. just realized you were from there. How much do you think we will need for this? xx

Hey wow scotland thats cool… nah have no idea watsoever! so do u have facebook or anything?