Any questions?

Hi JaneMaree, [br][br]I noticed that! I was following the trend quite closely and was disappointed to see it disappear. I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience, im hoping that at least some of the good aspects of it made it worthwhile. Just a general question regarding the amount of free time we get and such. Do we tend to do our own thing when we arent travelling on the bus or do we all stick together? If we do go on our own are we meant to find our own way back to the accomodation? [br][br]Cheers![br][br][br]Adela[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

I’d say it’s a little disingenuous for you to claim that TopDeck doesn’t like honesty based on the fact that they deleted a critical posting you wrote on their message boards. Maybe they don’t like to be criticized on web space they pay for, which is their right, and to call that fear of honesty (which is based on us assuming you’re honest, and who knows?) seems mean-spirited, and undermines the veracity of your claims.[br][br]Now, having been on the tour I’m taking in a couple months, I do have a question: what are the two or three absolute don’t-miss things on the trip? I can appreciate that not everything was rosy but were there any things you thought to be particularly amazing?[br][br]**Spirit Of Europe April 28th 2009

Hi Janemaree,[br][br]Yes we all saw that your post was removed. As stated previously it’s good to hear the good and the bad. Everyone will have total different experiences and some will make their trip quiet exciting if they don’t get involved and be very opened minded.[br][br]I guess Topdeck removed your post as how can they justify and defend who they really are and who they represent. Like all company’s. I am sure they deal with the good and the bad on a more private personal level.[br][br]Janemaree, I do respect your honesty and I am very sorry to hear that your experience with your tour wasn’t as enjoyable as it could of been. Have you spoken with Topdeck managers after your tour to express your concerns?[br][br]I am doing the Spirit Of Europe Tour leaving May 12th 2009, and I am very excited and I’m going on my own. I’m normally a shy at start guy, then I open up the more I get to know people, so it’s going to be experience to bring myself out a bit ;-)[br][br]I ask:[br][br]- Do we get free time to do our own things, either by ourselves or friends you make on the tour?[br][br]- What do you recommend what we should take that may not be advised to bring on the topdeck site?[br][br]Thanks and hear from you soon[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Craig[br][br]Spirit Of Europe 12th May 2009[br][br]P.S Adela (WhatA Pair, you rock and anyone lucky enough to be on her summer fun and sailing tour will have lots of fun. Please look after her and give her a friend to talk too :wink:

Hey![br][br]Just thought of another question, as much as I would like to think we will all get along on tour and love each other to pieces what happens when things arent so rosey? I mean this in the sense that in the same-sex sharing in different hostels and such I get stuck with the group idiot or somehow who just isnt my cup of tea, is there an oppoturnity to swap rooms or tell someone im uncomfortable being with that person? Also do we tend to be in rooms with the same people (in my case chicks) or do I get 3 new roomies each night?[br][br]Sorry if this sounds really negative but im a realist and would rather be prepared then get a shock when im on the tour.[br][br]Thanks to anyone who can reply!![br][br][br]Adela xx[br][br][br]P.S Craig you are a sweetie, thanks for that nioe comment, to anyone on his trip look after him too and make sure he comes outta his shell ;)[br][br]Adela and Leszek (Sis and Bro)[br]Summer Fun and Sailing June 26th 2009

Hi there![br][br]It’s Jim here from Topdeck. Apologies for not being more clear about our policy on removing posts.[br][br]We strive to have an open forum where people can be honest about their Topdeck experiences, good and bad. On this occasion we did feel the need to remove the post as it specifically named a member of staff in the complaint.[br][br]Janemaree, my colleague sent you an e-mail before she removed it but it looks like you may not have received it. I’ll ask her to resend it.[br][br]We would encourage that all feedback be sent directly to us in the form of an e-mail to info@topdecktravel.co.uk as that is the best way for us to deal with issues that you may have encountered.[br][br]In the meantime, if you have any questions on our Forum policy, feel free to get in touch with me.[br][br]Happy travels![br][br]Jim Zambrano[br]Sales & Marketing Manager, Topdeck[br][br]