American Dream May 7 2019

Hey guys, anyone doing the American Dream tour kicking off on May 7th? It’s my first solo trip!! I’m so excited for it and can’t wait to meet you all on the trip!!

Hey Jess,
How did you go about booking your tour? I’m looking at this tour around the same time although next year…

It’s also my first time travelling solo so there is so much to get my head around. :smile:

Hey Brit,

It had majority of the places I wanted to see for my first solo trip. It’s not too long or too short and gives me time to do some travels on my own before and after the trip.

I know there is a lot to think about travelling solo but we will both get through it! I get told that solo trips are the best trips!

Exactly my thoughts on choosing this tour. Are you going through an agent or just doing it all yourself online??

Yes so I’ve been told, solo is the go! Meeting many new friends, but also not feeling held back on choosing what you want to do in free time.

I booked the tour through an agent, however activities before and after the tour I am booking on my own.

Completely agree :blush:

Okay I thought that would be the best way to go about it all so I’ll definitely be doing that! :smiley:

How much did it end up costing?

Overall trip around 15k but that’s because I’m doing things outside of the tour.