Airlines

I am flying with Emirates. I have not flown with Korean Air but I have heard they are ok. To be honest, I thing there really is not much of a difference between airlines, they are all have cramped seats and serve bad food.[br][br]Andrea[br]Winter Wonder - Jan 3 2010

I love Continental airlines. They are an American company with good food.

Hey im flying Korean airlines to london as well…but leaving from brisbane…i heard they were alright.[br]As long as i get there safe and on time it will be fine![br][br]Raqual[br]Winter Getaway 2010!!!

Hi there![br][br]I’m flying Singapore Air, have flown Qatar before which felt very safe and nice new planes but crap service and food! I have heard great things about Thai and Singapore. I would stay away from Lufthansa (I think that’s how it’s spelt?) only because from close friends/family who have travelled with them, I have heard stories about lots of delays.

yea i have the overnight stopover at seoul…when i booked with the travel agent she said exactly the same thing about the personal screens…my plane tickets were pretty cheap so ill probably get something crappy :)[br][br]Raqual[br]Winter Getaway 2010!!!