Age limits for Top Deck Tours

I am a young minded women recently divorced and wants to travel europe. Being single I wanted to have the safety of an organised tour. I am over the 18-30’s range listed on the top desk site but couldnt think of anything worse going on a tour with people older than that. I am very fit and energetic and want to get maximum experiences.[br][br]If top desk don’t offer this, do you know of other reputible tour operators?[br][br]Thanks[br]Bianca Duvall[br][br]Europe Oct 10 onwards[br]Thailand 2007,2008,2009[br]NT 2008[br]

Try Peregrine or Intrepid… They do small group adventure touring for all ages, all over the world.

It does say for 30 somethings so depending how much over 30 you are it could be an option…? Or Trafalgar is for older (not old) people. And can I just say - good on you for doing it!

Thanks Kyla,[br][br]I contacted them today, they are going to contact Head Office in the UK and ask. I will know monday or tuesday.[br][br]I had a look at the other tours offered by intrepid etc… Old fogie stuff… No White Water rafting or skydiving etc… How ZZzzz Boring Zzzz[br][br]Fingers crossed they let me in.[br][br]Bianca Duvall[br]www.biancaduvall.com.au [br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by Kyla[br]
It does say for 30 somethings so depending how much over 30 you are it could be an option…? Or Trafalgar is for older (not old) people. And can I just say - good on you for doing it![br][/quote][br][br]Europe Oct 10 onwards[br]Thailand 2007,2008,2009[br]NT 2008[br]

the oldest people on our tour were 37 and 39. one came on her own the other one came along with his 20something girlfriend.[br] [br]in fact i was the youngest person on our tour at 22.[br][br][br]European Odyssey 2 May 09[br]UK + Malta

I’ve done an Intrepid and it was a lot of fun! Mind you - it was in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Turkey, so not typical western Europe and nothing like extreme sports was offered - mostly due to where we actually were though more than anything. Most of the people on it were 24-36 although we had one lady who was 63. I’ve heard though that ours was an unusual bunch in that our ages were so close - the tour guide said typically his groups were 22-50.

Well I got the devestating news today that they won’t let me go on the tour. Oh well their loss… [br][br]I booked a Kumuka europe tour 28 days OCT 7 onwards - age limit was 18 - 45 so i squeeze in easy there.[br][br]So have fun guys… sorry i couldn’t make it.[br][br]If anyone still wants to continue travelling Europe after your tour is finished… I will be travelling alone at this stage from Nov 3rd onwards. my facebook is biancaduvall… [br][br][br][br]Europe Oct 10 onwards[br]Thailand 2007,2008,2009[br]NT 2008[br]

That’s surprising to me… I just got back from Essential Europe and there were several people over 30 in my group.