After tour

Hey, I’m doing the Grand European on the 26th May and afterwards I’m thinking of going to Ireland for a couple of days. Someone has told me if i only have a couple of days Dublin is the best place to go…[br][br]Any ideas from anyone and is anyone on this tour leaving 26th May?[br][br]Grand European 26th May 2009[br]After the tour, SPAIN Woo Hoo!!!

nsilva i’m on the grand european tour departing 28th july and then 2 weeks after my tour finishes i’m doing the 2 week UK and Ireland top deck tour. It’s a new tour starting this year and it pretty much covers all. You should look into it if you have the time :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey Nicole,[br][br]The UK tour you mentioned sounds really good. Are the details on the website??[br][br]The tour I’m booked on now ends at the beginning of July, so I’d probably be looking at doing the UK one around August (ish)…[br][br]Thanks heaps :)[br][br]Lou[br][br]Mega European [br](May 2009)

[quote]The UK tour you mentioned sounds really good. Are the details on the website??[/quote][br][br]I found out about the UK trip at an Europe Expo but the details are on the website, i had some trouble finding it at first but if you just do a search in the top right corner box and type in Ireland it’ll come up no probs at all. I think te tour is in te top of the results list.[br][br]I know there’s lots of tour times so i’m sure you’ll find one that suits your schedule… If you do go you can let me know how it was ;)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey ya[br]I live in Dublin and a couple of days is really all ud need to see everything here. Its good fun and ud definitly get the Irish experience from a night out in temple bar. To see the “real” Ireland maybe look into Galway. Its about a 3 hour bus ride from Dublin

hey thanks for that… I was looking at Galway too…[br][br]Just not sure what i’m going to do yet, i think it will be one of those things i decide when the time comes… still got a couple of months to decide…[br][br]Thanks but ;D[br][br]Grand European 26th May 2009[br]After the tour, SPAIN Woo Hoo!!!

You should definately try to go up to Belfast if your going to Ireland, I found going on the hop on hop off bus trip THE BEST CITY TOUR (to date) I’ve been on. Its amazing. Also if your heading up from Dublin be sure to look into going buy bus if your travelling on a budget it takes quite a bit longer but it will save you a load of cash.