Adriatic sunsets 17th June - 24th June

Hi I’m thinking of doing this as my first solo and top deck trip and wondered if anyone else was already booked onto it?
I was also thinking about doing some travel around Croatia for a few days afterwards if anyone has any recommendations?

Cheers
Helen

Hi! I was thinking of doing this one too mid June, slightly cheaper option and I’m a solo traveller too! I arrrive in London around the 15th of June from New Zealand and plan to live there after.

Hello! I’ve booked this trip (Adriatic Sunsets (Nerezine) Split to Dubrovnik) for 17th June to 24th June 2017! I’m yet to find anyone else that has also booked it. I’m also doing a Greek island hopping trip with contiki beforehand, and am arriving in Croatia a few days before the tour starts. I also have never completed any trip like this and also am a solo traveler. Feel free to ask me any questions :slight_smile:
Also I’m from Melbourne, Australia.
Emily.

I’m doing this trip too! Was originally supposed to be with some friends, but they unfortunately had to pull out so going solo. I’m flying on the Friday, would be keen to catch up and explore Split beforehand if anyone’s in town.

See you all next week! :slight_smile:

I’m now doing the Croatian riveira trip split to split 17th-24th. I’ve booked a couple of nights in zadar, a night in sibenik and then will be in split from Friday morning if you fancy meeting up?