Adriatic Sunsets 13th Aug-20th Aug 2016

Hey guys!
I’ve booked in for this sailing tour and just trying to meet some of the other people I’ll be sharing these 8 days with!

HI Rachelle.
Im booked on this tour also. Split to Dubrovnik ?
Im from Sydney. Where abouts are you from?

Hi Rachelle and Lori,

I am booked for Adriatic Sunsets Nerezine boat (Split to Dubrovnik). Are you two also on Nerezine or Toma boat?
I look forward to meeting you two :sunglasses:

Hi Ken,

how are you?

I have no idea what boat Im on yet!
Where abouts are you from?

Hey Lori,

I am good. Which direction is your boat going?
If you are going from Split to Dubrovnik then you are on the Nerezine boat.
If you are going from Dubrovnik to Split then you are on the Toma boat.

I am from Toronto, Canada.

Hey,

Im on the Nerezine Boat!!
I have two nights in Spilt before the sail and two night booked in Dubrovnik after.

Cant wait! Looking forward to meeting you.

Hey Lori,

I also plan to spend 2 days in Split and Dubrovnik to explore before and after the trip. I haven’t book anything yet, how can I communicate with you offline to discuss travel plans? Facebook? Email?

I can’t wait to meet you and the rest of the people on boat :slight_smile:

hola Amigos, my name is Cesar from Mexico I´m going to book for Adriatic sunset 13th August - duvrovnik to split and I´m so exited to meet you guys,

Hi guys, i’m also going to be on the Split-Dubrovnik (Nerezine) tour! i’m an aussie chick living in Singapore. Any one coming from Zagreb?

Look forward to meeting you all!
Jules

Hi Cesar, I’m also on the adriatic sunsets tour from Dubrovnik to split! Are u in Dubrovnik for any time before the tour starts?

Hi Jules,

I look forward to meet you in Split. I am staying in Split from August 11-13. Let me know if you are in town earlier to chill.

Ken

Hey Ken, I will be arriving in Split on 12 August - I’m staying near the marina - what’s your Facebook and we can try and arrange to meet beforehand.