Admin

How do I get hold of the details of the people who were on my trip so I can find them on Facebook? My tour guide was supposed to email them to me but I’ve been Owened once again.[br][br]Lloyd[br][br]Western Spirit 16 June

[quote]Originally posted by LloydClark[br]
How do I get hold of the details of the people who were on my trip so I can find them on Facebook? My tour guide was supposed to email them to me but I’ve been Owened once again.[br][br]Lloyd[br][br]Western Spirit 16 June[br][/quote][br][br]I’d be VERY surprised if this was allowed due to privacy issues.[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Matt[br]thats what happens at the end of your trip, you write your email down for your tour leader so she can start up a facebook group for your tour and everyone gets an email with all the addresses so you can keep in contact! you only write your email down if you want to! [br]and Llyod our tour leader took about a month to do ours!~!![br]Jo

[quote]Originally posted by JoJords[br]
Matt[br]thats what happens at the end of your trip, you write your email down for your tour leader so she can start up a facebook group for your tour and everyone gets an email with all the addresses so you can keep in contact! you only write your email down if you want to! [br]and Llyod our tour leader took about a month to do ours!~!![br]Jo[br][/quote][br][br]Cool cool, absolutely all good if people did it. I would give mine!! I just got the impression from Lloyd’s message that he was just going to get the details from the leader. My bad :)[br][br]I also did not mean to sound so dorky!! 8-)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Yeah the tour leader collects them all so she does give them out, but only with everyones permission!! It was a good idea, saved us swapping a million emails and loosing them before we reach home! Yeah it did sound dodgy!