Hi Everyone!
Just wondering if anyone knows if you need different adaptors for Europe, England and Ireland? Or are they all the same??


Hi Erin

The adaptors you’ll need for the UK are different to the adaptors you’ll need for Europe. If you are buying new ones the packaging should say clearly what areas you can use them in. You might also need to consider voltage converters. I googled this a few weeks ago because I’m going to England and Europe myself and if I remember correctly the voltage in Europe and UK is approx 220-250v so if you use appliances designed for 110v without the voltage converter the appliance could blow up. I hope this helps.



Thanks heaps! I did some google research and also learned this. I’m pretty sure all my appliances will be fine as the EU and Aussie voltage is very similar.