Hi[br][br]I am travelling around europe on a tour in may and i have just realised that my hairdryer does not allow me to convert the volatge over.[br][br]can people let me know if they had trouble with their hairdryer and if the voltage converter is necessary in europe.[br][br]Thanks[br][br][br]Megs


[br][br]is what you will need to get the device to work. they should only cost you $10 or so. but get 2 in case you have ipod/musical device or digital photo camera/digital video camera[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last


Hi[br][br]People should feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but this is my understanding and what I will be doing:[br][br]- I bought 2 adaptors, one for the UK and another for Europe.[br][br]- They are only plug adaptors as I think the voltage is OK for UK and Europe as far as Australian device requirements go.[br][br]- If you go somewhere like Dick Smith or Tandy then you can grab the adaptors for about $10 - $12 each.[br][br]- I only bought one adaptor and then a powerboard to run off the adaptor, and assume, and hope, that it will work OK… that way I can charge/power several items at once from the one plug.[br][br]Again, if any of this is incorrect please don’t hesitate to correct me![br][br]I’m sure that if you go to a shop if you are unsure and tell them what you are doing/where you are going they should be able to point you in the right direction.[br][br]Happy tripping[br][br]Russell


you are quite correct russell. they are fine for the uk. i have 3 convertors, one for the uk, one for europe, and one for the states. at worst here in the uk you can pick up uk to europe convertors for about ?3[br][br]Live every day to the fullest as if it is your last


Hi[br][br]Thanks for your replies.[br][br]i am now going to buy one from tandy, and hope my hairdryer does not blow up.[br][br]Megs