Accomodation HELP!

If the Generator Hostel is fully booked, what are the other cheapest hostel option nearby?

www.hostelworld.com and you can choose London and then choose to plot them all on a map to see which is close by.[br][br]Meredith Fraser[br]Olympic Link Aug 7 - 27

I managed to find this hostel from hostelworld.com - Smart Russell Square in London, England[br]71 Guilford Street, WC1N 1DF, London[br][br]Anyone live here before and have any comments?[br][br]nian

Meredith, great link, thanks heaps!

anyone else think the early start is a bit of a ‘scam’ to ensure you stay at the generator…?

no - we left the globetrotter last year heaps early in the morning cause it takes a while to get to Dover then you have to wait for an available ferry and we still didnt get to Amsterdam till about 10pm that night!!

Hiya Akiromuchi![br]I have stayed at Smart Russell Sq… ITs ok - clean and tidy.[br]But with early starts you miss there breakfast.[br]Also when we stayed there they screwed up our reservation so the put us in a bigger dorm than we booked. (booked 4 bed put us in 6 bed) and we got a “discount” (which was really what the 6 bed dorm price should have been)[br][br]But we are staying there again next time we are in London[br][br]Apparently its only 5min walk to Generator - but I don’t know where the Generator is so not sure.