Accomodation @ Globetrotter

Hi,[br]I was wondering if some one could help me with availablity & price for the 23rd April 2007, we start our tour (Grand European) on the 24th.[br]We were also thinking of when we return from our tour for a night.[br]How much is a room with an ensuite??[br]Hope to hear from some one soon.[br]:slight_smile:

to find out prices, check out a hostel website like hostelz.com or hostelbookers.com and they’ll have the availability and price for the dates you want

Hi Leishy[br][br]How are you? I?m Alison and work in the London Topdeck office. We are able to arrange pre and post accommodation for you at the Globetrotter Inn. The price for a twin room with ensuite is ?56 per night.[br]We also have multi share rooms available; the price for a multi share room is ?20 per person per night.[br][br]If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me ?[br]res@topdecktravel.co.uk[br][br]Ciao[br]Alison[br]

Thanks for the info…[br]Do you know if many people are going on the grand european on the 24th april??:slight_smile: