Accommodation in London after trip

Hi guys

Hoping some of you seasoned travellers can help me out

After my tour finishes I have a week in London before I fly home.

Am trying to find a reasonably priced place to stay and quite liked the look of the YHA Central - 104 Bolsover Street

Just wonder if anyone can tell me if this is quite a central location to the main attractions like Buckingham Palace, London Eye etc. Im trying to look on Google maps but not having much luck

Any tips or reccomendations you could give me would be great :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi there,

I’m no seasoned traveller, but hopefully this will help.

I’m booked to stay at the Hotel Meridiana the 2 nights before and 1 after my tour.
The hotel is centrally located and is only a few minutes walk to Kings Cross station and Kings Cross St Pancras Underground station. You can access all of Londons main attractions via the underground system. The Eye of London and Madame Tussauds are only a few minutes on the r
train.

The hotel is by no means 5 star luxury (apparently the rooms are kinda small), but is very reasonably priced. I’m paying 44 pound a night for a single room with shower, full ensuite including toilet is about 15-20 pound dearer per night.

Here is a link if you’re interested: http://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/hotelmeridiana.html?sid=365c4cc631d56ee5c2eb3209bf9db489#blockdisplay4

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks for that!

It’s so hard trying to look for places online as there is almost too many options!

Thats ok :slight_smile:

I know what you mean, there are way 2 many choices. It took me ages to decide on a place to stay.