49 day Mega European 2019

I am going on the Mega European tour on the 11th June 2019- anyone else joining that tour?? :slight_smile:️ It’s my first time solo traveling too…

I am on Europe tour.

Anyone here on the August 20th Mega European tour?

I might be going on that date! still deciding :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

When I booked my trip yesterday, they were having a sale on some of the 2019 trips, including this one. Just wanted to give you a heads up because I don’t know how long the sale is for

1 Like

Also, if anyone who joins the August 20th Mega European Tour wants to start a group facebook page to get to know one another before the trip leaves, I’d totally be down for that. Just let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve just booked this trip for the 23rd July-9th September! I’m also a solo traveler! I can’t wait

Hey guys :grinning: anyone booked to leave August 6th?

I am! Literally just book today. So excited! :grin:

1 Like

Yay Ashley! That’s so exciting :grin::grin: are you travelling solo? I am.

Yeah I am, is very exciting! Where are you from?

I am from Auckland in New Zealand, where are you from? :relieved:

Melbourne Australia :smiley:

Oh my god! I lived there for a year in 2016. And usually visit regularly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This question could have a really obvious answer, but what age are you? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys, I’m thinking about doing Mega European trip July/September. Solo traveller here :tipping_hand_woman:t4:‍♀

1 Like

49 days a trip I think long but great. https://www.google.com

Hey, I’m a solo traveller from Australia also and have booked the mega European from 23rd July - 9th September! I’m so excited :blush::scream:

Hey guys! Anyone going on Europe Express this July 2019?

I’m booked for 26th July to 5th Aug, travelling from Australia.

Join meee :wink:

I think you are taking much time for travel.

It is very exciting tour for me.