49 day Mega European 2019

Hello

I was wondering if anyone else was looking at booking the 49 day European trip in July/August in 2019?? I know I’m very early - i just wanted to see :smile:

Regards
Mary :blush:

Hey Mary!
I’m booked in for the Mega European from the 13th of August 2019 :blush: and it’s never too early to book!

Omg I was thinking of booking that date too!! :star_struck: are you solo traveller?

Oh wow what a coincidence! Yes I am a solo traveller and for the first time ever too!

Hi guys, I’ve just booked on to the Mega European on the 13th of August. I am a solo traveller to i did a topdeck last year and it was the most amazing experience in my life. you’ll love it ! shall we start a facebook page?

ahhhh exciting!! yeah we should start a Facebook page!! :grinning::upside_down_face:

cant wait ! add me on facebook facebook.com/tommyt1996

I just added you :slight_smile:

At least you guys can chat lol I haven’t had anyone on my trip mention it lolol just me I guess .

Hello guys, I’m doing the mega tour on the 12 of July 2019 and going it my other girl cousin. We can’t wait for this bucket list tour . And meet new awesome friends

ahhh so cool!! I’m so excited for next year to come around!

Damn it!!! I’m looking to book in Sep. Im a solo traveler for the first time too. Excited tho :slight_smile: Maybe I should considering move abit earlier :confused:

Check out European oddessy. Looks good .11 August