4 Day Edinburgh Mini Break

Hi all,[br]Just wondering if anyone knows the dates for the edinburgh mini break in June. The dates on the site only show until February. [br]If anyone knows that would be greatly appreciated as I’d like to do this when my tour finishes on the 5th June.[br]Cheers,[br]Jen

if you have a look at the other dates, they all leave on a monday and tuesday :slight_smile: thats how i am basing mine for in September :)[br][br]I really hope that they do the $50 deal again for when you have another tour booked for 18 days or more!!!

Thanks so much! I’ll keep this in mind and find out what date my trip finishes. Does anyone know if that deal will be available this year!?!? Will have to hunt around a bit more on the website and see what I can find.[br]Thanks again =)

I sent them an email the other day regarding my trip and different questions that i had, this is what they said about the edinburgh mini break :)[br][br] [quote]This year we are doing the 4 Day Edinburgh minibreak, but unfortunately we are not offering it at a promotional rate. The cost will be $259 per person, OR in August there is a $30 high season supplement. I will not know the departure days until mid December.[/quote]

Thanks for that!! ;D

I was just wondering what people were planning to do on their little get away :)[br][br]from what i understadn the 1st day and last day will basically be on the bus with the 2 days to tour around[br][br]anyone have any ideas about what they want to do?[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

hey whirlsie,[br][br]i did this last year in may and bus ride is a killer from london to edinburgh. it takes nine hours… [br][br][br][br]kiwee

bugger :o[br][br]was it still good though??[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

if ur thinking it’s gonna be a topdeck bus to edinburgh… it’s not but u travel with national express from victoria station to edinburgh it drops people off and some may get off. they stopped about 4 or 5 times.[br][br]they depart about 9.30am and u get to edinburgh about 7.30pm.[br][br]ky_241

nah i knew it was outsourced :)[br][br]thats not too bad…[br][br]9 hours though… ive never actually travelled that much in a day before :-/[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak