4 Day Edinburgh Mini-Break Anyone going

I am doing a quick stop over into Scotland. August 10-14[br]Anyone else going??[br][br]

I’m not doing the same dates as u…[br][br]did u know that u actually spend 9 hours on the bus to and from edinburgh?! I wish they had of told me that when I booked it in… along with the fact that its non refundable!! >:([br][br]Anyway, I actually booked in the train from LON to EDI for 28 pounds return and it only take 4.5 hours each way… I paid the extra for the extra time…[br][br]Personally I wont be recommending this to anyone - especially when the details arent disclosed :([br][br]ok… thats my little rant over!![br][br]But I hope u have fun up there!! i cant wait to get up there too :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I had no idea about those details either! And mine is all paid for!!.. I guess I’ll catch up on some sleep on the bus over![br][br]Thanks for the tips, whirlsie… you’re right there needs to be more info posted…

Yeah I paid mine in full when i booked it in too…[br][br]they really should put some more info up about it, i know that they outsourse it and go through a 3rd party for this, but we should know all the details!![br][br]Anyway, it should be great anyway :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Whirlsie, what company did you get your ticket from?

Whirlsie, what company did you get your ticket from?

national express… its the east coast section :slight_smile: if u cant find it, just google “national express east coast”[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak