34-day european adventure 26/aug/2012

Hey everyone!!! is anyone going for 34-day euro adventure on aug 26th? looking forward in meeting you all!!! first time travelling solo. im a bit anxious… LOL!!!

i’m wondering if anyone know if i have to process visa entries if im holding a nz passport? how about greece? is it still part of the schengen list?

Deehan

Hey Deehan,

I’m doing the same tour and I’m a bit anxious as well. I’m heading over by myself as well.

My travel agent has triple checked and she has said that I don’t need visas for any of the countries so I would assume that you would be the same.

Ash

that’s good!!! i was worried if there’s any visa processing that i have to do…lol!!! i’ve travelled before but this is my first time travelling alone for a big trip!! so overwhelming!!! when are you leaving auckland? i’ll leave on the 23rd so i got 2 days to roam around london before the trip starts… i’m looking forward to meet you soon!!!..

deehan

I have done a few trips but always meet someone at the other end so this is my first time going all alone.

I’m leaving auckland on the 19th. I have a few days in york and then heading over to london on the 23rd but don’t stay at the clink until the night before we leave.

I look forward to meeting you as well.

see you soon ashley!!