30th June California Calling (LA to SF)

Hi There! I am going for 30th June for California Calling from LA to SF. I am so pumped for it. My flight has been booked (SYD -> Auckland -> LA)! I will arrive in LA on 27th June Afternoon! Is anyone going? I’ve not booked a hostel but it should be close to LAX airport. I chatted with the staff members and they told me the tour meeting point will be in Hacienda Hotel in El Segundo. OMG I need to arrive in that hotel at 6am.

If anyone is also going for this tour, we can meet up somewhere in a hostel or hotel and then hang out in LA (Downtown/beaches/landmarks)! B-) :slight_smile:

LET me know!! And introduce yourself here! Let’s know each others before we meet! That would be very great! Also After the tour in SF, we can go out in SF as well!

Thank so much!

Im on this tour as well :slight_smile:

I started another topic in the North America folder!

Hi guys, I just went on the coast to bay tour for 13 days on 1st april 2013. Just a warning, we were the actual 1st group to go around America with Topdeck. We weren’t told of this, neither were we to,d that tour would consist of 9 people rather than the 40 which we booked for. We also weren’t told that we would be traveling in a mini coach ( old cramped 12 sweater bus) until the tour started. We picked up a few passengers during the way and we were 12 at the end of the tour which could barely fit into the mini coach. I v done my tour and we had to do the best with the limited options and average accommodations which topdeck provided us. I would not recommend the tour until topdeck has sorted out its initial problems. You ll be paying to be guinea pigs right now.