3.5 weeks till Mega European 30 Aug!

Hey,[br]Just thought I’d bring this back up, not long to go now! [br]Who is staying at the Generator before? I’ll be there from the 27th.[br][br]See you soon![br][br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

Hi there! i am Jen and will be meeting you all in ROme! How exciting!! its coming up soo fast![br]You all organised?[br][br]Jen[br][br]European Venturer 4th Sep 2009 [br]Rome to London 13th Sep 2009

Hey Jen![br]Great to hear from you! Its getting so close! [br]Think I’m nearly organised, got a few little things to buy which are keeping me up at night thinking about it!![br]Where are you from? I’m from NZ and moving to London after the trip.[br]Cant wait to meet you :)[br][br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

Hey! I no, its not far away at all!! I am from Edinbrugh, being from NZ you will be leaving even sooner?! I have soo much to pack, no idea how i will fit it all in! How old are you? Are you travelling alone?[br]Jen[br][br]European Venturer 4th Sep 2009 [br]Rome to London 13th Sep 2009

Hey!I’m 24 and yea I’m traveling by myself, bit scary but very exciting! Are you traveling alone? I’m leaving on the 22nd, next saturday! Got 4 nights in Melbourne then I’ll be in London on the 27th. Are you staying at the Generator the night before?[br]Sarah[br][br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

Oh how excting!! Yeah i am but i am doing the european venturer down to rome so i leave london on the 4th sep then meet you guys on the 13th sep in rome! would have started with you but me being me changed my mind at the last minute and there were no more spots from london! [br]Yeah i am travelling on my own! i am 23, turn 24 on the trip![br][br]Its VERY hot in europe at the mo which is quite exciting, well for me cos its always soo cold here! Makes it hard when choosing what to pack tho cos by the time we reach prague etc it will be freezing![br][br]If i dont speak to you before i go, have a safe flight, and a great start to your trip and i will see you in rome!! [br][br]Also, the generator is great, stayed there in June and its awsome! Great atmosphere![br][br][br][br]European Venturer 4th Sep 2009 [br]Rome to London 13th Sep 2009

Hi Sarah![br][br]It is coming up so fast!! I leave next Thursday when are you leaving? I will be in the Generator 28-29 Aug so will have to catch up with you before the trip as I am also travelling solo.[br][br]How exciting! [br][br]See you soon![br][br]Tenille[br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

hey,[br]i leave next thursday as well! and will be staying at the generator on the 28th and 29th. im also travelling solo and im looking forward to meet everyone. almost one week to go!! :)[br][br]Mega European 30 August

Hey Tenille and Tarra,[br]Wow not long now![br]I leave NZ on Saturday, doesnt feel real at all![br]yea lets definitely catch up before. We should go on the free walking tour on the saturday.[br][br]See you soon![br][br]London to Athens - part of Mega European[br]August 30 2009

Hey sarah [br]im still sitting here thinking is this real? lol i cant believe that im actually going to europe!!! [br]i think it will be great if we can meet up on the saturday to do the walking tour.[br][br]see you soon!:)[br][br]Mega European 30 August

[br]Hi girls![br][br]Yeah I would be keen for the walking tour on the Saturday that sounds good… We will suss it out when we are there I guess.[br][br]See you girls soon[br][br]Tenille