24 Day South East Adventure 11th of June 2017

Hi fellow travellers!

My cousin and I are doing this tour starting on the 11th of June and we are super excited! Just wanting to know if anyone else is doing this tour? We are from Auckland New Zealand!

Hope to hear from you guys!

Maddi

Hullo Maddi, please may i know which country are you going, have you booked it all ready? how much is the cost?

Hi Maddi!

One of my best friends Jordan and I will be on this trip! So excited! I’m from Atlanta, he’s from San Francisco - both of us have done a solid amount of travel individually. He convinced me and I booked on a whim last week with little detail haha! I took the last spot per Topdeck so we have a full truck going! Can’t wait!

Cassie

Hi Cassie,

Yay can’t wait for the trip! We will see you and Jordan on it :slight_smile: add me on fb if you like Maddi Ransley, and we could talk about what we have to take? I’m a little confussed about wheather to take warmer clothes for night time :slight_smile:

Thanks

Maddi

Hey Maddi,
Good to meet you. Glad to see there will be a Kiwi aboard. I’m Jordan from San Francisco, the person that talked Cassie into going. Although to be fair, she needs zero convincing to do anything travel related, cause she’s awesome. You do raise a good question about cloths. I’m going for a layer option so I can change according to the temperature.

Hello Maddi,
You will join Exploring Tourism which is providing special offer on tour packages for different 95+ countries. It is focus on different type of tour like Adventure, Religious, Culture, Historical Places etc. It is allowed services like Hotel Booking, Car Services, Sight seeing etc.