17th April SPIRIT OF EUROPE

Looking for fellow travellers on this 24 day tour. It’s my first huge tour and I’m travelling solo. I’m so excited!!!

Hey Kylie

Hope you are well!

I am going on The Eastern Spirit trip, so i will join your trip when you are in Rome!
Dont worry i am also travelling solo…so we can be solos together!!! ;D hehe

im getting about ireland and england 2 weeks pre tour. I commence the tour at london. It is very reassuring top see others trevelling solo too!! Solo buddies it is. Thanks for the reply kelz :slight_smile:

HEY finally smoeone who’s going on the same trip… solo from Singapore.
are you gonna land earlier @ London? maybe we can tour around together. :slight_smile:

I’m arriving in Dublin on the 1st. The plan is to do a week in Ireland then over to London around the 9/10th april. So I have time in London pre and post tour. My travel plans are open nickie so I can be flexible. Let me know when your in London and we can organize something :slight_smile:

ah right tt’s cool! i will reach london on 14th april. most probably staying @ clink hotel. am thinking of joining the fat bike tours :slight_smile:
add me on FB! niallgene18 hotmail com

Bump ;D

Counting down the weeks! Seems so far away still :slight_smile:

HEY guys ! yay ! people doing the same tour as me !!!

This is my final leg of my 2 years living in the UK !!!

I have a friend from home (oz) coming over to do this tour with me on the 17th of april !

11 weeks and bloody counting but a lot of work to do beforehand !

Im thinking of making a group on FB for this particular tour unless there is one already done

Chloe x

Chloe! Yeah another person on our tour! A fb group sounds awesome!! I’ll be in that for sure. Wow 2 years in the uk! Would be grateful if you could suggest some must do’s for while I’m in the uk. I have ten days… It’s all very exciting. I got worried for a minute, saw the 11 weeks and was like it can’t be… But yes 11 weeks until the tour but only 8 weeks and I’ll be on a plane to Ireland!! Can’t wait to meet all you guys!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

anyone will be in london 14-16? am looking to share a double room cos it’s much cheaper that way lol

Another week closer :wink:

Ahhhh took me forever to find this discussion ! im a bit slow !!!

there is soooo much to do in London its ridiculous! Ill try name some of the things that I can think of and somethings to avoid to save your money !

Ive not gotten around to doing a FB group yet … work is mental !

Things to do and see:

Camden Markets on a sunday (must do !) sunday is the day its buzzing … makes the atmosphere so much better !
There is an art tour of some sort through East London … not sure on the exact name but i can find out … my friend did it last week before she flew back to Oz and said it was good … a lot of street art type stuff
Imperial War museum is pretty cool
Check out your main touristy things like buckingham palace … trafalgar sq etc etc … all within walking distance … embankment … london eye … another great thing to do is a hop on/ hop off bus tour … big double decker red bus that has no roof…not sure how much it costs these days but it gives you a great outlook of where everything is situated and you just jump on the next bus that comes along and it takes you to the next major stop … gives you like … 24 hour valid ticket … ERMMMM …
Maddam Toussards is cool … havent actually been myself … i saw the one in Paris … also cool !
sheesh … I honestly dont know where to begin haha !!!
Victoria and Albert Musuem is worth a look
River Cruise on the thames

Im having a mental blank at the moment … ill get back to you with more haha ! :slight_smile:

Try catching buses around places … its cheaper and you see more rather than getting the tube … you stand crammed with the rest of london and see nothing !

avoid:
Ripleys believe it or not
London Dungeons
Ive heard the Zoo isnt all that … but I kinda figure you find a zoo anywhere!

All just a touristy thing that you end up wasting your money on … tourist traps!

UMMM … if you have any questions or anything guys just email me on cloz88@hotmail.com and ill try help ya as best as i can ! or add me on FB - Chloe Grantham … :slight_smile: ! Cheeeeeeeers !

That is an awesome list of things to do Chloe!! Thankyou!! I have found keeping a travel diary is helping me remember what planning I need to do. I’m trying to do this on a budget lol. We are another week closer! 8 weeks until the tour starts. Which hopefully means only 2 weeks until we get documents. I can’t wait to explore through the itinerary!!

Well we are getting closer! 18 days until we start the journey of a lifetime and finally get to meet each other!! Only 2 more sleeps and im in my way!

Anyone up for drinks at the Clink the night before the tour? PM me!