15 Day Grand Kiwi

Hi, I’m doing the 15 Day Grand Kiwi on the 6th of March this year. I’ve never travelled on my own before, so I’m excited ;D but a little nervous! Is anyone else going on this trip?

Hey I am doing the 13 day Kiwi encounter starting on the same day- they might be partly the same?

You guys are going to have the time of your lives. I just did the Grand Kiwi about a month ago and it was the trip of a lifetime! Don’t worry, your trip leader and driver will take care of ALL your needs. All you have to decide is what you want to do and where you’d like to eat.

And yes, you guys are most likely on the same trip. The 15 day goes up up the Bay of Islands for 2 nights and then swings around back to Auckland and picks up the 13 day-ers.

If I could make one recommendation, bring lots of money for excursions. There is so many fun things to do you don’t want to run out of cash. Better to bring extra and return home with it then not have it at all.

Lastly, if you have Danni and Luke they are the absolute BEST trip leader and drivers. Tell’em Pete says hello. :smiley: