15 Day Britain & Ireland Tour

Hi there![br][br]Contemplating booking the Britain and Ireland 15 day tour for July 2010.[br][br]Has anyone done this tour?[br][br]A friend of mine did it and said since it was a new tour, there were a few hiccups etc… and it wasn’t really value for money.[br][br]To the administrators, has this trip been revised and/or changed?[br][br]I also want to know when the optional extras are going to be available to view online so I can work out if I can actually afford this trip.[br][br]Any advice anyone has would be really appreciated :)[br][br][br]…Colina…[br]…Grand European - July 28th 2009…[br]?The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.? - Saint Augustine

Hi Colina,[br][br]You are right, 2009 was the first season this trip ran and it needed a bit of tweaking.[br][br]The 2010 Britain & Ireland tour differs from the 2009 tour in the following:[br] - The accommodation has been changed from multi share hostel to twin share hotel[br] - We have added 2 more dinners in so it now includes 4 dinners.[br] - We?ve altered the itinerary slightly by taking out Cork and putting a night in Northern Wales which will mean the drive to Cardiff will be shorter so more time spent in Cardiff. [br][br]2010 optionals list is not yet available.[br]However, I’d be happy to advise you of the 2009 prices for budgeting purposes only.[br][br]Here you go - 2009 UK & Ireland optionals[br][br]SCOTLAND[br]Edinburgh:[br]Scottish Ceilidh Dinner ?45[br]Edinburgh Pub Crawl ?10[br]Scottish Highlands Excursion ?36[br][br]NORTHERN IRELAND:[br]Belfast:[br]Black Cab Tour ?8 (group of 4 or more)[br][br]REPUBLIC OF IRELAND:[br]Galway:[br]Aran Islands Day Trip ?25 (plus ?7 for bus transfers)[br][br]The above prices are to help you budget for extra optional excursions. Prices are approximate in some cases as they may be reliant on group size. Availability of optional excursions is subject to change at any time. Please use this as a guide only. [br][br]Admission prices to sights, monuments and museums are not included in the trip price and will be an individual?s cost. [br][br]SOME OPTIONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT CERTAIN TIMES OF THE YEAR & MAY REQUIRE MINIMUM NUMBERS TO OPERATE.[br][br]Hope this helps. Personally I think this is a great tour and all the crew who did it loved it! You get plenty of time in each destination, there aren’t any massive driving days and the UK and Ireland have plenty of breathtaking sights to offer. Well worth a visit.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Anita[br]