11 Day Viva Europa tour - Sept. 20-30th

Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is going on the 11 Day Viva Europa tour from Sept. 20-30th. I’m excited, only a couple more weeks :slight_smile: [br]~Jennie[br][br]Jennie

[br]hi there yes I am doing this touring, I am leaving for london this monday to spend 10 days in london before the tour starts[br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by edpumkin[br]
Hi! I was wondering if anyone else is going on the 11 Day Viva Europa tour from Sept. 20-30th. I’m excited, only a couple more weeks :slight_smile: [br]~Jennie[br][br]Jennie[br][/quote]

Hey Mr. Matthew! Hope you made it home safe!![br][br]Jennie

Hey Matthew! Hope you made it home safe! It was great getting to know you on the tour :-)[br][br]Jennie

[quote]Originally posted by edpumkin[br]
Hey Matthew! Hope you made it home safe! It was great getting to know you on the tour :-)[br][br]Jennie[br][/quote]

Hi jennie, yes I made it back ok just got back late wensday night after my plan was an hour late, 30 hour flight,it was nice to see you on the tour :-)[br][br][quote]Originally posted by MatK[br]

[quote]Originally posted by edpumkin[br]
Hey Matthew! Hope you made it home safe! It was great getting to know you on the tour :-)[br][br]Jennie[br][/quote][br][/quote]