10 day Prague to Munich 8 Sep and Oktroberfest!

Hey all,[br][br]Doing my first Topdeck,an Explorer tour from Prague to Munich starting 8 September. Also adding on 4 nights camping accom with Topdeck in Munich for Oktoberfest at conclusion of tour from Sep 17-21.[br][br]Anyone else doing this tour or Oktoberfest?[br][br]Cheers,[br]Matt

Hey Matt,[br][br]I’m also doing an Eastern Europe trip in September but I’m doing it through Eastern Trekker. My trip finishes up in Prague on the 25th of September and from there I’m going to Munich and doing the Topdeck Oktoberfest four day camp from 25th-28th Sept. Should be good fun![br]:slight_smile:

Have a blast Keana80!![br][br]I am keen to hear from anyone too who has done Oktoberfest before, particularly the camping. What was it like?

I noticed that this tour is now ‘on request’ meaning almost full…whoo hoo!! Anyone booked?[br][br]Also I arrive into London on Sep 6 and have 2 nights spare before arriving in Prague on the afternoon of the 8th. I am keen to fly to another European city for a couple of nights as I have been to London a few times previously. Any suggestions? I have been to Paris and Berlin, so thinking Stolkholm, Amsterdam or even Cophenhagen.[br][br]Cheers,[br][br]Matt[br]10 Day Prague to Munich Sep 8[br]4 days camping Oktoberfest Sep 18-21

Anyone yet on these tours?[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hubby and I will be at Oktoberfest though not on a tour. There from Sept 19-22nd. 21st is my 30th birthday! Bring it on!![br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br]

[quote]Originally posted by kimmykak[br]
Hubby and I will be at Oktoberfest though not on a tour. There from Sept 19-22nd. 21st is my 30th birthday! Bring it on!![br][br]Europe 10/08/2009 - 28/10/2009[br]European Emperor 20/08/2009[br]Bravo Italia 30/08/2009[br][br][/quote][br][br]Excellent! What a bday celebration!! Have you heard about tkts for the beer tents or are you just turning up on the day?[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey man, I’m going to be in some of the cities in Europe that you are in September. Maybe we can fgure something out.[br][br]Have fun

Hey Mate going on Oktoberfest camping tour the same as you except i get there on the 18th of September and finish on the 21st. I dont know what the camping will be like[br]Cheers Jack

[quote]Originally posted by gruggy89[br]
Hey Mate going on Oktoberfest camping tour the same as you except i get there on the 18th of September and finish on the 21st. I dont know what the camping will be like[br]Cheers Jack[br][/quote][br][br]Awesome mate, good to have a drinking buddy! I am starting on the 17th as my other Topdeck tour finishes in Munich then so adding an extra day of camping. A couple of mates have done the camping and said it was awesome!! Bring it on![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey Matt[br][br]When I got booked in there was only 1 spot left so its almost full!!![br][br]Should be a great tour!!![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

Hi all,[br]We’re doing part of your Prague to Munich - we’re doing the Berlin to Budapest part, so ours starts on the 6th Sept & we’ll overlap for a few days ;D[br][br]Jess & Tim[br]Essential Europe +[br]Berlin to Budapest[br]Aug - Sept 2009

Well it finally time - time to pack my bags and jump on the plane later today!!! WOOHOO!!![br][br]I leave for the UK tonight - look forward to meeting my new tour friends over there soon!!![br][br]See you in Prague :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

Just had to share my excitement that I am 12 sleeps away from flying out for Europe! ;D[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey Matt!!![br][br]Those 12 days will move pretty fast for you - Im over here already and having a great time!!![br][br]Managed to survive the madness of La Tomatina yesterday and had the best time…looking forward to the rest of my trip!!![br][br]See you over here soon![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]